The Resource Caveats from the Virginia Land Office, 1779-1923
- Caveats from the Virginia Land Office, 1779-1923
- Inclusive dates
- These records contain volumes recording the texts of caveats entered in the Land Office. Information given includes the names of the disputing parties, a general description of the land in question, and the reasons for the dispute. Only in occasional instances are the decisions which were made on the caveats recorded. Volumes cover the period from 1779 Nov 23 to 1923 Sept 26
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Land Office (Search Virginia Land Office as author).
- Additional physical form
- Microfilm available on Land Office Reels 354-357.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 55
- Citation source
- Land Office Inventory
- Location of other archival material
- entry no. 54.
ContextContext of Caveats from the Virginia Land Office, 1779-1923
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Caveats from the Virginia Land Office, 1779-1923
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/PA-7PTA440c/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/PA-7PTA440c/">Caveats from the Virginia Land Office, 1779-1923</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...