The Resource 1763-1764
- Inclusive dates
- Lunenburg County (Va.) -- Economic Conditions -- 18th century
- Virginia -- Economic conditions -- 18th century
- Tarry, Samuel, 1716-1765
- Lunenburg County (Va.) -- History -- Colonial Period, ca. 1600-1775
- Counterfeits and counterfeiting -- Virginia | Lunenburg County
- Personal papers -- England | Lancashire
- Letters (correspondence)
- Lees, John
- Letters, 1763-1764, from Samuel Tarry (d. 1765) of Virginia, to John Lees of Lancashire, England, consisting of a letter, 26 July 1763, discusses business matters, especially between Tarry and Lee; and a letter, 17 July 1764, mentioning his new residence in Lunenburg County, Virginia, his intentions to remain in Virginia, and the weak economic conditions based on the abundance of counterfeit currency in circulation
- Biographical or historical data
- Lees resided at Platt, near Manchester, Lancashire, England.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
ContextContext of 1763-1764
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1763-1764
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/PRUBhBL9kP0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/PRUBhBL9kP0/">1763-1764</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...