The Resource Addition to Stuart Circle Hospital, 1969.
- Addition to Stuart Circle Hospital, 1969.
- Inclusive dates
- Architecture -- Virginia | Richmond -- 20th century
- Brooks & Womack (Richmond, Va.)
- Richmond (Va.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- 20th century
- Architectural drawings
- Stuart Circle Hospital (Richmond, Va.)
- Hospitals -- Virginia | Richmond -- Designs and plans
- Business records -- Virginia | Richmond
- Architectural drawings, 1969, by the firm Brooks & Womack (Richmond, Va.) entitled "Addition to Stuart Circle Hospital." The accession is comprised of twenty sheets which are noted as set no. 5 and includes many floor plans, wall sections, and framing plans
- Biographical or historical data
- Eugene Nobles Brooks (1914-1993) and Albert Linwood Womack (1915-1993), both natives of Richmond, each studied architecture at Virginia Polytechnic Institute. Brooks graduated in 1936 and Womack in 1940. After serving in World War II, Brooks formed a partnership with Womack in Richmond. Brooks & Womack were active from 1955 until Brooks' retirement in 1980. Womack would retire in 1990.
- Cataloging source
- Location of other archival material
- Charles M. Robinson, Architects (Richmond, Va.). Nurses Home, Stuart Circle Hospital, 1930 (43634b).
- Baskervill & Son (Richmond, Va.). Alterations & Additions, Stuart Circle Hospital, 1954 (43634c).
ContextContext of Addition to Stuart Circle Hospital, 1969.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Addition to Stuart Circle Hospital, 1969.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Q1VbxsKmGxs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Q1VbxsKmGxs/">Addition to Stuart Circle Hospital, 1969.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...