The Resource 1757-1817
- Inclusive dates
- Moore family
- Bonner, Mary, d. ca. 1789
- Littlejohn, William, 1747-1817
- Decedents' estates. -- North Carolina | Edenton
- Edenton (N.C.) -- History -- 19th century
- Littlejohn, William A., (William Alexander), 1781-1811
- Wills -- North Carolina | Chowan County
- Moore, Epaphroditus, d. 1757
- Blount, Joseph, 1716-1777
- Personal papers
- Moore, Epaphroditus, d. 1789
- Edenton (N.C.) -- History -- 18th century
- Estate inventories -- North Carolina | Chowan County
- Blount, Joseph, 1755-1794
- Chowan County (N.C.) -- History -- 18th century
- Blount, Edmund, 1745-1792
- Blount family
- Bonner family
- Littlejohn family
- Anderson, Ann, d. ca. 1782
- Blount, Sarah, d. ca. 1769
- Wills -- North Carolina | Edenton
- Decedents' estates. -- North Carolina | Chowan County
- Papers, 1757-1817, collected by Richard W. Slatten (1924-1990) consisting of the wills of: Ann Anderson (d. ca. 1782) of Edenton, North Carolina; Edmond Blount (1745- 1792) of Chowan County, North Carolina, along with an inventory; Joseph Blount (1716- 1777) of Edenton; Joseph Blount (1755-1794) of Chowan County, as well as a list of his taxable property; Sarah Blount (d. ca. 1769) of Chowan County, along with an inventory; Mary Bonner (d. ca. 1789) of Chowan County; William Littlejohn (1747-1817) and William A. Littlejohn (1781-1811), both of Edenton; and Epaphroditus Moore (d. 1757) and Epaphroditus Moore (d. 1789) of Bertie County, North Carolina. There are transcripts of all wills except Anderson's, Bonner's, and the two Moores'
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Location of originals duplicates
- Originals are located at the North Carolina State Archives, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Location of other archival material
- Richard W. Slatten Papers, 1806-1988 (LVA accession 34236).
ContextContext of 1757-1817
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1757-1817
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/QAWlGip5xYc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/QAWlGip5xYc/">1757-1817</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...