The Resource 1783-1800
- Inclusive dates
- Episcopalians -- Virginia | Richmond County
- Baptismal registers -- Virginia | Richmond County
- Lunenburg Parish (Richmond County, Va.)
- Birth registers -- Virginia | Richmond County
- Church records and registers -- Virginia | Richmond County
- Richmond County (Va.) -- Church history -- 18th century
- Church records -- Virginia | Richmond County
- Register, 1783-1800, contains only birth and baptism entries; neither marriages nor deaths are listed. The original register of Lunenburg Parish is not known to be extant; only a transcript is available. The reference on the title page to "Upper and Lower Parishes" is to the two churches in the parish, known as Upper Church and Lower Church. For transcriptions see, THE REGISTERS OF NORTH FARNHAM PARISH, 1663-1814, AND LUNENBURG PARISH, 1783-1800, RICHMOND COUNTY, VIRGINIA, by George H.S. King, 1966
- Biographical or historical data
- Lunenburg Parish was created by a division of North Farnham Parish in 1732 and embraced a portion of North Farnham as well as the area of Sittenborne Parish in Richmond County. By this action Sittenborne Parish became extinct and the two parishes, North Farnham and Lunenburg, have continued in Richmond County to the present.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
ContextContext of 1783-1800
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1783-1800
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Qhb0ZLzvm4s/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Qhb0ZLzvm4s/">1783-1800</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...