The Resource Accounts, 1776-1782
- Accounts, 1776-1782
- Inclusive dates
- These records contain supply accounts with galleys, brigantines, schooners, and shipyards
- These records form part of the Navy Board records. Agency history VASV90-A1988 gives an overall description of the records.
- Additional physical form
- Also available on microfilm (Misc. Reel 302).
- Biographical or historical data
- The fifth revolutionary convention passed an ordinance at its May 1776 session establishing the Board of Commissioners to Superintend and Direct the Naval Affairs of this Colony. The Board had responsibility for all matters concerning the State Navy, including construction, labor, and supply.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of Accounts, 1776-1782
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Accounts, 1776-1782
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/QoSBhgaiRuE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/QoSBhgaiRuE/">Accounts, 1776-1782</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...