The Resource Payroll book, 1893-1896
- Payroll book, 1893-1896
- Inclusive dates
- Payroll book, 1893-1896, records the weekly payroll of the company. It lists the surnames of employees, days of the week worked, the number of hours worked per day, total hours worked per week, rate of pay, and total amount of pay. Volume is in poor condition
- Biographical or historical data
- Founded in 1891, Smith and Briggs Brass Works was a manufacturing company located in the town of Buchanan that produced plumbing supplies. The parent corporation was located in New York City.
- Payroll book was used as evidence in a chancery case heard in Botetourt County Circuit Court titled Central Land Company of Buchanan versus Smith and Briggs Brass Works and others.
- Cataloging source
- Location of other archival material
- Library of Virginia.
ContextContext of Payroll book, 1893-1896
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Payroll book, 1893-1896
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/R3_C4IMz_d8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/R3_C4IMz_d8/">Payroll book, 1893-1896</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...