The Resource Bird family Bible record
- Bird family Bible record
- Bible of John W. Bird (d. 1867)
- Governing access note
- There are no restrictions
- Immediate source of acquisition
- Mihalyka, Jean B. M. (Trust)
- Four Bible pages "were found in a folder...in a box of papers in the attic of Kerr Place ... Onancock [Accomack County, Virginia]," and placed in the Eastern Shore of Virginia Historical Society, Kerr Place [Accomack County], Virginia.
- Reproduction note
- System control number
- Type of unit
ContextContext of Bird family Bible record
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Bird family Bible record
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/R8PsKemIaX4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/R8PsKemIaX4/">Bird family Bible record</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...