The Resource Accounts of examiners of records, 1898-1922
- Accounts of examiners of records, 1898-1922
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Disbursements to Localities and Individuals: Local Government Expenses - Examiners of Records
- Volumes contain accounts with examiners of records for taxes assessed and commissions paid on assessments
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928). (Search Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) as author).
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 727
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of Accounts of examiners of records, 1898-1922
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Accounts of examiners of records, 1898-1922
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/RV_bailAcBI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/RV_bailAcBI/">Accounts of examiners of records, 1898-1922</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...