The Resource Decker family record, 1791-1937
- Decker family record, 1791-1937
- Inclusive dates
- Area covered is Orange County, New York. Other surnames mentioned: Caskey, Derling, Hazen, King, Lamareaux, McKenvey, Rikeman, and Smith. Data is taken from the Family Record Notebook. A letter dated 1933 states that the dates for Gabriel and Fanny Decker and for their children and grandchildren are taken from the Bible belonging to Fanny King Decker
- Forms part of Miscellaneous Bible records collection No. 21 (MBRC 21). Record VASV91-A114 describes the book.
- Cataloging source
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Family Record Notebook is owned by Mrs. Grover Lafferty (Elizabeth), Cheriton, Va. 23316.
ContextContext of Decker family record, 1791-1937
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Decker family record, 1791-1937
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/RgHbCNt9_dU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/RgHbCNt9_dU/">Decker family record, 1791-1937</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...