The Resource Harrisonburg to Beverly Turnpike field notes, 1828
- Harrisonburg to Beverly Turnpike field notes, 1828
- Inclusive dates
- These records contain detailed notes and topographic maps made by Claudius Crozet, principal engineer
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- The Board of Public Works initiated a survey from Harrisonburg to Beverly as a preliminary study to determine the best route. Because the course of the road crosses a number of mountains and ridges plus branches of the Potomac River, there are considerable obstacles.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 453
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works inventory
ContextContext of Harrisonburg to Beverly Turnpike field notes, 1828
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Harrisonburg to Beverly Turnpike field notes, 1828
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Rxdk3mueG48/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Rxdk3mueG48/">Harrisonburg to Beverly Turnpike field notes, 1828</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...