The Resource Minutes of the Virginia State Finance Board, 1920-1948
- Minutes of the Virginia State Finance Board, 1920-1948
- Inclusive dates
- Contains minutes of the Virginia State Finance Board from 20 January 1920 to 1 June 1948. The minutes often list banks who applied and those that were designated by the board as state depositories
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Dept. of the Treasury. (Search Virginia Dept. of the Treasury as author).
- Biographical or historical data
- The Virginia State Finance Board was established on 13 January 1920 to designate state depositories and pass upon the efficiency of surety bonds. Chaired by the governor, the board included the treasurer and auditor of public accounts.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of Minutes of the Virginia State Finance Board, 1920-1948
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Minutes of the Virginia State Finance Board, 1920-1948
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/SAApQsQ7uKs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/SAApQsQ7uKs/">Minutes of the Virginia State Finance Board, 1920-1948</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...