The Resource 1850-1852
- Inclusive dates
- Annual reports, 1850 and 1852, of the 124th Regiment, Virginia militia, containing total number of soldiers and officers serving. In 1850 the regiment was commanded by Captain James Culbertson, Jr., in 1852 by Captain James Franklin
- Biographical or historical data
- The 124th Virginia militia was headquartered in Scott County, Virginia.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Location of other archival material
- Virginia Militia Regiment, 124th, rosters, 20 May 1846 (LVA accession 38471).
- Virginia Militia Regiment, 124th, Captain Clinton Godsey's Company list of delinquents, 6 November 1847 (LVA accession 38472).
- Virginia Militia Regiment, 124th, List of delinquents, 1846 (LVA accession 38473).
- Virginia Militia Regiment, 124th, records, 1833-1848 (LVA accession 41318).
- Virginia Militia Regiment, 124th, Captain John Alley's Company, return, 5 April 1852 (LVA accession 44958).
ContextContext of 1850-1852
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1850-1852
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/SCIV-L2dqM8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/SCIV-L2dqM8/">1850-1852</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...