The Resource Montgomery County (Va.) Attachment, 1801
- Montgomery County (Va.) Attachment, 1801
- Inclusive dates
- Montgomery County (Va.) Attachment, 1801. Consists of an attachment against the estate of William Robinson to secure a debt of one hundred thirty-three dollars to John Preston
- Member of
- Biographical or historical data
- Montgomery County was formed in 1776 from Fincastle County. Part of Botetourt County was added in 1789 and part of Pulaski County was added in 1842.
- Cataloging source
- Location of other archival material
- Additional Montgomery County Court Records can be found on microfilm at The Library of Virginia. Consult "A Guide to Virginia County and City Records on Microfilm" found on the Library of Virginia web site.
ContextContext of Montgomery County (Va.) Attachment, 1801
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Montgomery County (Va.) Attachment, 1801
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/SGT3B5si-oY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/SGT3B5si-oY/">Montgomery County (Va.) Attachment, 1801</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...