The Resource Returns of taxes collected by notaries public, 1877
- Returns of taxes collected by notaries public, 1877
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Disbursements to Localities and Individuals: Local Government Expenses - Escheators and Notaries Public
- Volume contains index pages among which are filed letters received by the auditor from notaries public reporting taxes collected in 1877
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928). (Search Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) as author).
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 726
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of Returns of taxes collected by notaries public, 1877
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Returns of taxes collected by notaries public, 1877
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/SzAxLvlwJOw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/SzAxLvlwJOw/">Returns of taxes collected by notaries public, 1877</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...