The Resource Summary of tithables, 1829-1851
- Summary of tithables, 1829-1851
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Administration of State Government: Revenue Assessment and Collection - Summaries and Recapitulations
- This series consists of summary statements of white and black tithables compiled by the county clerks and submitted in response to requests from the auditor of public accounts. Summaries cover the following years: 1829, 1830, 1840, and 1850-1851. The summaries for 1830 and 1840 actually were compiled in 1850 and 1851. The 1830 and 1840 summaries are only for free black and slave tithables
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928). (Search Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) as author).
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no 651
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of Summary of tithables, 1829-1851
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Summary of tithables, 1829-1851
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/T2mbWvbKVaw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/T2mbWvbKVaw/">Summary of tithables, 1829-1851</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...