The Resource 1891-1897
- Inclusive dates
- Minute book, 1891-1897, records the local company's by-laws, meetings of the stockholders and board of directors, the selection of officers, and decisions related to company matters. Volume is fragile condition
- Biographical or historical data
- Founded in 1891, Smith and Briggs Brass Works was a manufacturing company located in the town of Buchanan that produced plumbing supplies. The parent corporation was located in New York City.
- Minute book was used as evidence in a chancery case heard in Botetourt County Circuit Court titled Central Land Company of Buchanan versus Smith and Briggs Brass Works and others.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Minute book
- Location of other archival material
- Library of Virginia.
ContextContext of 1891-1897
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1891-1897
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/TDRKTp-BfuM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/TDRKTp-BfuM/">1891-1897</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...