The Resource Correspondence and subject files, 1989-1993
- Correspondence and subject files, 1989-1993
- Inclusive dates
- The records consist of correspondence and subject files related to various law enforcement issues which concern the citizens of the Commonwealth of Virginia. The records are correspondence sent to and from the Office of the Attorney General addressing various subjects such as: capital punishment, landfill use, and other issues for which the citizens of the Commonwealth have voiced their conerns. The correspondence is addressed to and from political officials, civil organizations and other citizens of the state
- Agency history record describes the history function of the Virginia Office of the Attorney General. (Search author as Virginia Office of the Attorney General).
- Accessioned and Described
- Biographical or historical data
- Planning and Personnel is a section in the Administrative Division.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of Correspondence and subject files, 1989-1993
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Correspondence and subject files, 1989-1993
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/U_5lnxNSgZw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/U_5lnxNSgZw/">Correspondence and subject files, 1989-1993</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...