The Resource General assessment tax settlements of accounts, 1779-1782
- General assessment tax settlements of accounts, 1779-1782
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Administration of State Government: Revenue Assessment and Collection - General Records
- Contains settlements of general assessment taxes
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) (Search as Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928))
- Biographical or historical data
- During its session begun in October 1778 the General Assembly passed an act levying a general assessment, or additional tax, on property already subject to tax. In 1780 the General Assembly required commissioners of the revenue to settle their accounts with the auditors of public accounts.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 340
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of General assessment tax settlements of accounts, 1779-1782
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work General assessment tax settlements of accounts, 1779-1782
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/UuiBVb8gb3c/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/UuiBVb8gb3c/">General assessment tax settlements of accounts, 1779-1782</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...