The Resource Suits against public officials, : records, 1792-1926
- Suits against public officials, : records, 1792-1926
- Title remainder
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Administration of State Government: Revenue Assessment and Collection - Local Officials. General Records
- This series consists of suits brought by the commonwealth against county treasurers and sheriffs who had not paid the taxes they had collected. An anomoly in this series is a case against the Richmond, Fredericksburg, and Potomac Railroad. This series contains accounts, correspondence, bonds, and petitions to the court for the years 1792, 1822, 1844, 1867-1869, 1874-1898, 1900-1902, 1904-1906, 1908-1926
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928). (Search Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) as author).
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 602
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of Suits against public officials, : records, 1792-1926
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Suits against public officials, : records, 1792-1926
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Uwdoji4XDDI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Uwdoji4XDDI/">Suits against public officials, : records, 1792-1926</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...