The Resource Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Betty J. Howell, 1975-1976
- Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Betty J. Howell, 1975-1976
- Inclusive dates
- This collection consists of unclaimed property personal papers (Accession 50624) delivered to the Virginia Dept. of the Treasury from banks, executors, administrators or any other safekeeping repositories who have come into the possession of unclaimed property. Typically these personal papers will include correspondence, financial records, and legal or business papers from estates with unknown heirs
- Lot 13351 contains the living will of Betty Howell, 1975; a deed between S&S Limited Partnership, Lawrence Sinclitico, Dana Patton, and Betty J. Howell, for property in Washington, D. C., 1975; the will of Betty Howell, 1975; a proof of burglary or theft loss sent to the Hartford Insurance Group by Howell in 1975; a notice regarding a withdrawn driver's license suspension from the Maryland Department of Transportation, 1975; a letter from the Internal Revenue Service district director, 1976; and a Virginia motor vehicle registration, 1976
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Dept. of the Treasury. (Search Virginia Dept. of the Treasury as author).
- Biographical or historical data
- The Treasurer is the custodian of any property presumed abandoned and remitted to the state's custody for safekeeping. The intangible personal property is retained by the Treasurer after being declared unclaimed, for eventual delivery to the person claiming an interest in said property pursuant to Sections 55-210.20 through 55-210.22 of the Code of Virginia. Per Library of Virginia retention schedule 152-006, intangible personal property records are retained by the Dept. of Treasury for 20 years and then any records deemed archival are transferred to the Library of Virginia for permanent retention.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Betty J. Howell, 1975-1976
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Betty J. Howell, 1975-1976
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/VGfyNdwJ9yc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/VGfyNdwJ9yc/">Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Betty J. Howell, 1975-1976</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...