The Resource Rents for state property, : accounts and receipts, 1827-1854
- Rents for state property, : accounts and receipts, 1827-1854
- Title remainder
- accounts and receipts
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Administration of State Government: State-Owned Property - Rental and Exchange of State Property
- The accounts contain the names of persons to whom payments were made, the amounts, and the dates paid. Each receipt contains the date, the amount received, the name of the person from whom the money was received, and the reason for the payment
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928). (Search Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) as author).
- Biographical or historical data
- Private citizens occasionally leased property from the commonwealth. Acts passed during the General Assembly's sessions of 1836 and 1838 refer to the rental of the museum on Capitol Square and the governor's old stable. In 1845 the General Assembly passed an act authorizing the superintendent of the armory to rent out the boring mill.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 672
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of Rents for state property, : accounts and receipts, 1827-1854
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Rents for state property, : accounts and receipts, 1827-1854
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/VLXu9SJN6ms/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/VLXu9SJN6ms/">Rents for state property, : accounts and receipts, 1827-1854</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...