The Resource 1799 December 31
- 1799 December 31
- Inclusive dates
- 1799 December 31
- Title variation
- Executive Communications
- Contains a letter from Governor James Monroe, in Council, to [Larkin Smith], Speaker of the House of Delegates, enclosing, in compliance with a resolution of the House of Delegates dated 20 December 1799, a statement by Samuel Coleman of the public arms which were delivered from the Arsenal for the use of the militia since May 1792. Coleman's statement provides the number of muskets, bayonets, & cartridge boxes, both issued & returned
- Forms part of the General Assembly, House of Delegates, Speaker, Executive communications collection.
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia General Assembly, House of Delegates, Speaker. (Search Virginia General Assembly House of Delegates as author).
- Additional physical form
- Also available on microfilm
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
- Form designation
ContextContext of 1799 December 31
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1799 December 31
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/WRKKrRo9ohk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/WRKKrRo9ohk/">1799 December 31</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...