The Resource 1887-1894
- Inclusive dates
- Minute books -- Virginia | Page County
- Membership lists -- Virginia | Page County
- Account books -- Virginia | Page County
- Agriculture, Cooperative -- Virginia | Page County
- Page County Farmers' Alliance
- Page County Farmers' Alliance
- Organization records -- Virginia | Page County
- Page County (Va.) -- History -- 19th century
- The Hamburg Alliance No. 6 Organization Records consist of an account book and a minute book
- Account book, 1888-1894, of Hamburg Alliance No. 6 used to record on a quarterly basis membership attendance and fees and dues collected from members. Information found in each entry includes name of member, dates of meetings, attendance or absence, and remaks concerning payment of dues. Volume also records the activities of the organization's treasurer. Each entry lists date of transaction, cash received from dues and fees collected, and cash paid out for expenses and dues owed to the county alliance, and total cash on hand
- Minute book, 1887-1893, of Hamburg Alliance No. 6 that records the meetings of the organization's members. Information found in the minutes includes date and place of meetings, names of officers and members present, meeting agenda, brief summaries of committee reports and business discussions, election of officers, election of individuals applying for membership, and list of members, male and female. Volume is in poor condition due to damaged spine
- Biographical or historical data
- The Hamburg Alliance No. 6 was organized on September 30, 1887 in the town of Hamburg. It was a subgroup of the Page County Farmers' Alliance whose goal was to promote the economic and political interests of farmers. Membership in the Hamburg Alliance No. 6 included men and women.
- The account book and minute book were used as exhibits in a chancery suit, Stoneburner and Richards and others versus Page County Farmers' Alliance and others, heard in the Circuit Court of Page County during the mid-1890's.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Organization Records
- Location of other archival material
- Page County Circuit Court.
ContextContext of 1887-1894
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1887-1894
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/WUPeT8XPS9U/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/WUPeT8XPS9U/">1887-1894</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...