The Resource Fincastle Telegraph Company report, 1888
- Fincastle Telegraph Company report, 1888
- Inclusive dates
- This record is an annual report to the Board of Public Works, a completed printed form giving the amount of capital invested, expenses and net profits
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- On 5 March 1888, the General Assembly approved an act to incorporate the Fincastle Telephone and Telegraph Company for operation in Botetourt County.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 186
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works inventory
ContextContext of Fincastle Telegraph Company report, 1888
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Fincastle Telegraph Company report, 1888
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/WmNwuh9Ezcw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/WmNwuh9Ezcw/">Fincastle Telegraph Company report, 1888</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...