The Resource 1687-1805,
- Inclusive dates
- Entries relate to the operation of Taylor's plantation in Accomack County, Virginia, and to his trading activities. Recorded are accounts for grains, wood, coopering, pasturage, clothes, clothing, furniture, and boat hire. Accounts identify individuals by occupations. Includes an inventory of Taylor's slaves. Also contains extensive genealogical information on Edward Taylor's family and copies of wills
- Biographical or historical data
- Edward Taylor (1741-1789) was engaged in farming and business ventures.
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Available for purchase: Edwards, Conley L., III et al., comps. A Guide To Business Records In The Virginia State Library And Archives. Richmond : Virginia State Library and Archives, 1994
- Records of Taylor family births, marriages, and deaths are published in: Edwards, Conley L., III, Family Records From The Ledger Of Edward Taylor, Accomack County, 1741-1780. Virginia Genealogists 22 (1978)
- Form designation
ContextContext of 1687-1805,
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1687-1805,
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Wz-WAPwrwu4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Wz-WAPwrwu4/">1687-1805,</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...