The Resource Buckhannon Bridge Company records, 1854-1858
- Buckhannon Bridge Company records, 1854-1858
- Inclusive dates
- These records contain letters sent, specifications for the bridge, certificates of stock subscriptions and a report (1857)
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- The company was incorporated by an Act of the Assembly December 15, 1852. The company organized in February of 1856 and the bridge was completed by 1858.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 60
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works inventory
ContextContext of Buckhannon Bridge Company records, 1854-1858
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Buckhannon Bridge Company records, 1854-1858
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/XBLIO_mRbOE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/XBLIO_mRbOE/">Buckhannon Bridge Company records, 1854-1858</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...