The Resource Southern Historical Society membership dues paid, 1910
- Southern Historical Society membership dues paid, 1910
- Inclusive dates
- Membership dues paid, 1910, to the Southern Historical Society containing a list of members and amount paid
- Biographical or historical data
- The Southern Historical Society was an organization founded by Confederate Major General Dabney Herndon Maury in New Orleans in 1868-1869 and documented Southern viewpoints, both military and civilian, from the Civil War. These were compiled into the Southern Historical Society Papers, published in the late 1880s and early 1900s, comprising 52 volumes of articles written by Southern soldiers, officers, politicians, and civilians, as well as genealogies.
- Cataloging source
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
ContextContext of Southern Historical Society membership dues paid, 1910
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Southern Historical Society membership dues paid, 1910
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/X_qi8-3lwQs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/X_qi8-3lwQs/">Southern Historical Society membership dues paid, 1910</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...