The Resource 1857-1977
- Inclusive dates
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- Virginia | Caroline County
- Deeds -- Virginia | Caroline County
- Boulware, Gray, Sr, 1823-1895
- Personal papers
- Marye, John L, Jr
- Estate administration records -- Virginia | Caroline County
- Boulware, Gray, Jr, 1792-1857
- Caroline County (Va.) -- History -- 19th century
- Letters (correspondence)
- Slaves -- Virginia | Caroline County
- Boulware family
- Arcadia (Caroline County, Va. Dwelling)
- Virginia -- History -- 19th century
- Papers, 1857-1977, of the Boulware family of Caroline County, Virginia. Includes an appraisement of the estate of Gray Boulware, Sr., 22 December 1857, which includes names, ages, and values of slaves;and a deed, 16 December 1870, between Gray Boulware and John Marye, Jr., for land in Caroline County, Virginia, to pay off debts. Also includes correspondence, 1958 and 1977, regarding "Arcadia", the Boulware family home in Caroline County, Virginia
- Biographical or historical data
- Gray Boulware, Sr. (1792-1857), of Caroline County, Virginia, married Harriet Terrell (b. 1787) on 4 January 1821.
- Gray Boulware, Jr. (1823-1895), was the son of Gray (1792-1857) and Harriet Terrell Boulware (b. 1787). He married Virginia Louisa Wright (1830-1849) on 21 April 1846 and Milly Hudgins (1830-1906) on 18 August 1852. Gray Boulware died in Topeka Kansas, 13 February 1895, and was buried in Lawrence, Kansas, 15 February 1895.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
ContextContext of 1857-1977
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1857-1977
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Xma0BW0xLrw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Xma0BW0xLrw/">1857-1977</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...