The Resource Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Clyde Harris, 1963-1974
- Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Clyde Harris, 1963-1974
- Inclusive dates
- Wells, Winifred K
- Financial statements
- Stokes, Donald A
- Bona vacantia -- Virginia
- Harris, Christian H
- Birth certificates -- Virginia | Richmond
- State government records -- Virginia
- Marriage certificates -- South Carolina | Dillon County
- Harris, Wendy S
- Letters (correspondence)
- Harris, Clyde R
- Articles of incorporation
- Escheat -- Virginia
- Strawbridge, Randall A
- Harris, Cynthia W
- This collection consists of unclaimed property personal papers (Accession 50624) delivered to the Virginia Dept. of the Treasury from banks, executors, administrators or any other safekeeping repositories who have come into the possession of unclaimed property. Typically these personal papers will include correspondence, financial records, and legal or business papers from estates with unknown heirs
- Lot 12323 contains a South Carolina marriage license for Clyde Rodney Harris and Winifred Kathleen Wells, 1963; birth registration cards for Christian Hurst Harris and Cynthia Wells Harris, 1968 and 1969; a birth certificate for Wendy Suzanne Harris, 1964; the articles of incorporation, minutes of the first meeting, and stock statments for Harris Huts, Inc., 1972; a letter from Donald A. Stokes to C. Rodney Harris regarding his stocks in Harris Huts, Inc., along with an enclosed invoice, 1973; and an agreement between Harris Huts, Inc., and Randall A. Strawbridge, 1974
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Dept. of the Treasury. (Search Virginia Dept. of the Treasury as author).
- Biographical or historical data
- The Treasurer is the custodian of any property presumed abandoned and remitted to the state's custody for safekeeping. The intangible personal property is retained by the Treasurer after being declared unclaimed, for eventual delivery to the person claiming an interest in said property pursuant to Sections 55-210.20 through 55-210.22 of the Code of Virginia. Per Library of Virginia retention schedule 152-006, intangible personal property records are retained by the Dept. of Treasury for 20 years and then any records deemed archival are transferred to the Library of Virginia for permanent retention.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Clyde Harris, 1963-1974
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Clyde Harris, 1963-1974
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/XtJIYMhICL8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/XtJIYMhICL8/">Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Clyde Harris, 1963-1974</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...