The Resource 1637
- Inclusive dates
- Accounts, 1637, of the Tristam and Jeane listing the cargo aboard the ship, and the amount of tobacco received in exchange. Includes the names of 74 individuals brought to Virginia as indentured servants, and of purchasers paying the cost of the servants' transportation
- Biographical or historical data
- The account book of the ship Tristam and Jeane is one of the earliest accounts of a trading voyage to Virginia.
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Available for purchase: Edwards, Conley L., III et al., comps. A Guide To Business Records In The Virginia State Library And Archives. Richmond : Virginia State Library and Archives, 1994
- Form designation
- Location of originals duplicates
- Negative prints located at the Virginia Historical Society.
ContextContext of 1637
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1637
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Xz1ndaqvUGI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Xz1ndaqvUGI/">1637</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...