The Resource Seybert family papers, 1875
- Seybert family papers, 1875
- Inclusive dates
- Platte River (Neb.)
- Crops -- Nebraska | Cass County
- Seybert family
- Personal papers
- Seybert, Isaac, 1798-1893
- Tobacco -- Nebraska | Cass County
- Storms. -- Nebraska | Cass County
- Meteorology. -- Nebraska | Cass County
- Seybert, Jacob, 1829-1907
- Cass County (Neb.) -- History -- 19th century
- Corn. -- Nebraska | Cass County
- Highland County (Va.) -- History -- 19th century
- Letters (correspondence)
- Seybert, Harmon Hiner, 1850-1934
- Wheat. -- Nebraska | Cass County
- Seybert, Henry, 1805-1891
- Papers, 1875 and undated, of the Seybert family of Highland County, Virginia, and Cass County, Nebraska, containing a letter, 28 August 1875, from Jacob Seybert of Cass County, Nebraska, to his uncle (probably) Henry Seybert (1805-1891) of Highland County, Virginia, writing about crops, the weather, and family, and asking his uncle to collect a repayment of a loan Seybert made. Essay, no date, by Harmon H. Seybert (1850-1934) of Highland County regarding honesty
- Biographical or historical data
- Jacob Seybert was born 1 February 1829 in Highland County, Virginia, to Isaac Seybert (1798-1893) and Ruth Wilson Seybert (1805-1870). He married Margaret Fleisher (1827-1895) 3 September 1850, and they had seven children. Seybert, a farmer, moved his family, including at least his father, from Highland County to Cass County, Nebraska, afer the Civil War. There he continued to farm until he died 1 May 1907. Seybert is buried in the Eight Mile Grove Cemetery in Cass County.
- Harmon Hiner Seybert was born in Highland County, Virginia, 12 April 1850, the son of Henry Seybert (1805-1891) who was the brother of Isaac Seybert. Harmon Seybert was a farmer in Highland County. He married Sarah Virginia Arbogast (1854-1920) 24 June 1860, and they had six children. Seybert died 27 August 1934 and was buried in the Monterey Cemetery in Highland County.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of Seybert family papers, 1875
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Seybert family papers, 1875
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/YUhW8DGWFHw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/YUhW8DGWFHw/">Seybert family papers, 1875</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...