The Resource Morgantown and Beverly Turnpike Company records, 1836-1851
- Morgantown and Beverly Turnpike Company records, 1836-1851
- Inclusive dates
- These records contain letters sent, field notes (1837), 1 vol., reports, lists of stockholders, and security bonds, for the years 1836-1840, 1843-1844, 1848-1851
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- An act of the General Assembly passed March 30, 1837, authorized construction of the Morgantown and Beverly Turnpike, from the Pennsylvania line in Monongalia County, by Morgantown, to the Beverly and Fairmont Road. Location change was authorized April 4, 1848, on the west side of the Monongalia River, to connect with Fishing Creek and Brandonville Road near Granville. A Board of Directors was responsible for the administration of the road.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 336
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works inventory
ContextContext of Morgantown and Beverly Turnpike Company records, 1836-1851
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Morgantown and Beverly Turnpike Company records, 1836-1851
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/YfOVFbije0M/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/YfOVFbije0M/">Morgantown and Beverly Turnpike Company records, 1836-1851</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...