The Resource Bath and St. John's Run Road Company records, 1846-1851
- Bath and St. John's Run Road Company records, 1846-1851
- Inclusive dates
- These records contain letters sent, security bond, and excerpts from minutes of trustees' meetings
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- An act of the General Assembly approved 8 March 1847 authorized incorporation of the Bath and St. John's Run Turnpike Company, to construct a road from Bath in Morgan County to the mouth of St. John's run on the Potomac. The Board of Public Works was authorized to pay to the treasurer of the trustees of the town of Bath an amount not to exceed $2,500 for road construction.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 207
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works inventory
ContextContext of Bath and St. John's Run Road Company records, 1846-1851
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Bath and St. John's Run Road Company records, 1846-1851
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/YhJ8rRmBFGg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/YhJ8rRmBFGg/">Bath and St. John's Run Road Company records, 1846-1851</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...