The Resource St. Paul's Parish vestry book, 1787-1802
- St. Paul's Parish vestry book, 1787-1802
- Inclusive dates
- Vestry book, 1787-1802, of St. Paul's Parish in Hanover County, Virginia. Located on frames 548-572
- Biographical or historical data
- St. Paul’s Parish was formed in 1704 by a division of St. Peter’s Parish, New Kent County. Since the county of Hanover was not formed until 1720, St. Paul’s Parish was first part of New Kent County. A vestry book dated 1787-1802 in the handwriting of Thomas Tinsley, church warden, is located in the Brock Collection of the Huntington Library in San Marino, California.
- Cataloging source
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
ContextContext of St. Paul's Parish vestry book, 1787-1802
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work St. Paul's Parish vestry book, 1787-1802
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Ys4hmUoL6zU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Ys4hmUoL6zU/">St. Paul's Parish vestry book, 1787-1802</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...