The Resource Charles W.P. Brock daybook, 1875-1876
- Charles W.P. Brock daybook, 1875-1876
- Inclusive dates
- Daybook, 1875-1876, of Charles W.P. Brock, a physician in Richmond, Virginia, recording accounts of individual patients. Each account lists dates of transactions, charges and payments for visits to patients, medication, and medical services. Located on frames 67-90
- Biographical or historical data
- Charles William Penn Brock (1836-1916) was a physician in Richmond, Virginia, and married to Elizabeth Brock (b. 1840).
- Cataloging source
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
ContextContext of Charles W.P. Brock daybook, 1875-1876
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Charles W.P. Brock daybook, 1875-1876
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/_IGq5A0EWeE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/_IGq5A0EWeE/">Charles W.P. Brock daybook, 1875-1876</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...