The Resource Registers, 1830-1882
- Registers, 1830-1882
- Inclusive dates
- Church records and registers -- Virginia | Fluvanna County
- Methodists -- Virginia | Fluvanna County
- Methodist Episcopal Church, South
- Membership lists
- Marriage registers -- Virginia | Fluvanna County
- Church records -- Virginia | Fluvanna County
- Baptismal registers -- Virginia | Fluvanna County
- Registers, 1830-1882, consisting of two volumes. The first volume, 1860-1882, contains list of members and probationers (white and colored); baptisms and marriages, 1881; colored members and baptisms, 1875; and minutes for a church conference dated 1 July 1882. The classes (or churches) represented include: Bird Chapel, Buck Island, Columbia, Cunningham, Palmyra, Pauletts Chapel, Salem, Seven Island, Union Mills, and Wesley Chapel. The second volume, 1830-1840, contains lists of members and their dates of membership. (Accession 33346; Misc. reel 1068)
- Register, 1832-1881, containing membership lists for the following classes: Concord, Cunningham, Ebenezer, Free Union, Gordonsville, Goodman's, Hughes, Lasley's, Louisa C.H., Macedonia, Mount Pleasant, Olive Branch, Orange C.H., Palmyra, Seven Island, Union Mills, and Yancyville. This volume begins on Fluvanna County reel 48 and continues on Fluvanna County reel 59
- Biographical or historical data
- The Fluvanna Circuit was a part of the Charlottesville District of the Virginia Conference and included the following churches: Bird Chapel, Buck Island, Columbia, Concord, Cunningham, Ebenezer, Free Union, Goodman's, Gordonsville, Hughes, Lasley's, Louisa C.H., Macedonia, Mount Pleasant, Olive Branch, Orange C.H., Palmyra, Pauletts Chapel, Salem, Seven Island, Union Mills, Wesley Chapel, and Yancyville.
- Cataloging source
- Location of originals duplicates
- Originals located at the Fluvanna County Circuit Court.
ContextContext of Registers, 1830-1882
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Registers, 1830-1882
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/_Mn5Xy1bTH0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/_Mn5Xy1bTH0/">Registers, 1830-1882</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...