The Resource Campbell County (Va.) Deed, 1832
- Campbell County (Va.) Deed, 1832
- Inclusive dates
- Campbell County (Va.) Deed, 1832. Documents the sale of a tract of land that was formerly part of the estate of Anderson Woodson. The land was sold by David Woodson and his wife Harriet Woodson, of the town of Portsmouth, to Elijah Woodson, of Campbell County, for thirty-seven dollars and fifty cents
- Member of
- Biographical or historical data
- Campbell County was formed in 1781 from Bedford County.
- Cataloging source
- Location of other archival material
- Additional Campbell County Land Records can be found on microfilm at The Library of Virginia. Consult "A Guide to Virginia County and City Records On Microfilm" found on the Library of Virginia web site at www.lva.lib.va.us/whatwehave/local/local_rec/index.htm.
ContextContext of Campbell County (Va.) Deed, 1832
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Campbell County (Va.) Deed, 1832
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/_XJSUfdnA_E/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/_XJSUfdnA_E/">Campbell County (Va.) Deed, 1832</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...