The Resource Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property : Papers of Webster D. Pulliam, Jr., 1949-1973
- Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property : Papers of Webster D. Pulliam, Jr., 1949-1973
- Inclusive dates
- Pulliam, Myrtle M
- Bona vacantia -- Virginia
- Personal property -- Virginia
- Birth certificates -- Virginia | Richmond
- Birth certificates -- Virginia | Sussex County
- Insurance policies -- Virginia
- State government records -- Virginia
- Marriage certificates -- North Carolina | Halifax County
- Insurance, Life -- Virginia
- Pulliam, Webster D., Jr
- Escheat -- Virginia
- Pulliam, Marie A
- This collection consists of unclaimed property personal papers (Accession 42943) delivered to the Virginia Dept. of the Treasury from banks, executors, administrators or any other safekeeping repositories who have come into the possession of unclaimed property. Typically these personal papers will include correspondence, financial records, and legal or business papers from estates with unknown heirs
- Lot 69720 contains a Virginia certificate of live birth for Webster David Pulliam, Jr., date of birth 17 December 1949, issued 9 August 1973; copy of a license and certificate of marriage for Webster D. Pulliam, Jr. and Myrtle Marie Dabney, issued in Halifax County, North Carolina, dated 10 September 1969; photostatic copy of a Virginia certificate of live birth for Marie Angelo Pulliam, born 31 January 1970; three life insurance policies for Myrtle M. Pulliam, two dated 7 August 1972, and one dated 19 November 1973; and one life insurance policy for Marie A. Pulliam, dated 16 October 1972
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Dept. of the Treasury. (Search Virginia Dept. of the Treasury as author).
- Biographical or historical data
- The Treasurer is the custodian of any property presumed abandoned and remitted to the state's custody for safekeeping. The intangible personal property is retained by the Treasurer after being declared unclaimed, for eventual delivery to the person claiming an interest in said property pursuant to Sections 55-210.20 through 55-210.22 of the Code of Virginia. Per Library of Virginia retention schedule 152-006, intangible personal property records are retained by the Dept. of Treasury for 20 years and then any records deemed archival are transferred to the Library of Virginia for permanent retention.
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
ContextContext of Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property : Papers of Webster D. Pulliam, Jr., 1949-1973
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property : Papers of Webster D. Pulliam, Jr., 1949-1973
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/_hB8bKuRXjA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/_hB8bKuRXjA/">Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property : Papers of Webster D. Pulliam, Jr., 1949-1973</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...