The Resource Patrick Wilkie Brown medical notebook, undated
- Patrick Wilkie Brown medical notebook, undated
- Inclusive dates
- Medical notebook, undated, of Patrick Wilkie Brown, containing notes on clinical lectures, descriptions of various operations, and the procedures and steps followed. Includes information on sexually transmitted diseases such as syphilis and gonorrhea. Located on frames 524-548
- Biographical or historical data
- Patrick Wilkie Brown (b. 1815) was a physician in Richmond, Virginia.
- Cataloging source
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
ContextContext of Patrick Wilkie Brown medical notebook, undated
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Patrick Wilkie Brown medical notebook, undated
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/_z_WlfyzbXE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/_z_WlfyzbXE/">Patrick Wilkie Brown medical notebook, undated</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...