The Resource 1686-1875
- Inclusive dates
- Middlesex County (Va.) -- History
- Wills -- Virginia | Middlesex County
- Slaves -- Virginia | Middlesex County
- African Americans -- Virginia | Middlesex County
- Appraisals -- Virginia | Middlesex County
- Public records. -- Virginia | Middlesex County
- Land records -- Virginia | Middlesex County
- Slaves -- United States
- Marriage records -- Virginia | Middlesex County
- Estate inventories -- Virginia | Middlesex County
- Middlesex County (Va.)
- Records, 1686-1875, of Middlesex County Circuit Court consist of a copy of an inventory and appraisement of Roger Jones' estate (1741), copy of the appraisement of Ralph and John Wormley's estate (1830), copy of Eleanor Wormley's will (1815), and extracts from deed books, will books, marriage records, inventories, and appraisements (1686-1825) that were copied by an unidentified individual in 1875
- Member of
- Biographical or historical data
- Middlesex County was formed in 1669 from Lancaster County.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
ContextContext of 1686-1875
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1686-1875
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/aCLXrFuCKMk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/aCLXrFuCKMk/">1686-1875</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...