The Resource Interest on public debt receipts for warrants, :, 1832-1866
- Interest on public debt receipts for warrants, :, 1832-1866
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Administration of State Government: Public Debt - Certificates
- Each receipt contains the date, the amount received, the name of the person from whom money was received, and the reason for the payment
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) (Search as Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928))
- Biographical or historical data
- At the beginning of each of its sessions, the General Assembly passed an act for the support of the government, including the payment of interest on the public debt. The debt had been incurred by the state government's purchase of stock in banks and internal improvement companies. The auditor of public accounts issued warrants to those who held stock in the public debt.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 317
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of Interest on public debt receipts for warrants, :, 1832-1866
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Interest on public debt receipts for warrants, :, 1832-1866
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/aL7hCVzQRtI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/aL7hCVzQRtI/">Interest on public debt receipts for warrants, :, 1832-1866</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...