The Resource Petition of Philip Ludwell, 1689
- Petition of Philip Ludwell, 1689
- Inclusive dates
- Petition of Philip Ludwell to the King & Privy Council on behalf of the Commons of Virginia asking for relief from diverse payments and other things imposed on them illegally. Includes an address of the House of Burgesses to the King complaining of several grievances. Lastly, there are grievances complained of by the Burgesses of Virginia. These documents were copied by John Nicholas
- Additional physical form
- original available on microfilm (Virginia Colonial Records Project, Film 1607, Reel 34).
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
- Location of originals duplicates
- Original record located at Public Record Office Class C.O. 5/1305.
ContextContext of Petition of Philip Ludwell, 1689
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Petition of Philip Ludwell, 1689
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/b-KJGtY4JxI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/b-KJGtY4JxI/">Petition of Philip Ludwell, 1689</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...