The Resource 1866-1867
- Inclusive dates
- Local government records -- Virginia | Botetourt County
- Ledgers (account books) -- Virginia | Botetourt County
- Barter -- Virginia | Botetourt County
- Consumer goods -- Virginia | Botetourt County
- Benford and Wilson (Botetourt County, Va.)
- General stores -- Virginia | Botetourt County
- Business records -- Virginia | Botetourt County
- Ledger, 1866-1867, of Benford and Wilson, a general store, that records the accounts of individual customers. Each individual account lists in chronological order the amount owed or paid by the customer for merchandise purchased. Payments were made either in cash or bartered goods and services such as butter, wood, cows, and mending boots. The ledger also contains a listing of purchasers' names and items they purchased. Items include fur hats, tea pots, clothing, fireworks, soap, and mouse traps. Volume is in poor condition
- Biographical or historical data
- Benford and Wilson was a general store that conducted business during the mid-nineteenth century in Botetourt County. John S. Wilson was one of the partners in the business.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
ContextContext of 1866-1867
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1866-1867
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/b0qQ7MmvziI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/b0qQ7MmvziI/">1866-1867</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...