The Resource 1771-1796
- Inclusive dates
- Vestry Book, 1771-1774. Includes minutes, 3 April 1771-24 November 1774; and accounts. This volume is a typescript compiled by Vernon Perdue Davis and John H. Loving, 1974. Located on the same microfilm reel as the Vestry Records of St. Patrick Parish, Prince Edward County. (34422; Misc. reel 1129, Item 3)
- Records, 1771-1796, including vestry minutes, accounts, two indentures of apprenticeship, and a bond to build a vestry house. Available in photocopies and manuscript. (Accession 20239)
- Records, 1773-1796, including vestry minutes, accounts, and three indentures of apprenticeship. These records are not the same as Accession 20239. Accession 24310b is a typescript with index of these items. (Accession 20060)
- Biographical or historical data
- Prior to 1757, Albemarle County and St. Anne's Parish extended south across the James River. In that year St. Anne's Parish was divided for the creation of Tillotson Parish as a separate parish for that part of the county on the south side of the James River. In 1761, Buckingham County was formed with boundaries of the new county coinciding with the boundaries of the recently created Tillotson Parish.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
ContextContext of 1771-1796
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1771-1796
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/b6Hze_N4jXQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/b6Hze_N4jXQ/">1771-1796</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...