The Resource Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Samuel Fambro, 1941-1958
- Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Samuel Fambro, 1941-1958
- Inclusive dates
- Deeds -- Virginia | Campbell County
- Glass, Annie B
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- Virginia | Roanoke
- Bona vacantia -- Virginia
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- Virginia | Campbell County
- Personal property -- Virginia
- Fambro, Samuel
- Glass, James B
- Fambro, Elizabeth
- State government records -- Virginia
- Marriage certificates -- Maryland | Baltimore County
- Deeds -- Virginia | Roanoke
- Escheat -- Virginia
- This collection consists of unclaimed property personal papers (Accession 42943) delivered to the Virginia Dept. of the Treasury from banks, executors, administrators or any other safekeeping repositories who have come into the possession of unclaimed property. Typically these personal papers will include correspondence, financial records, and legal or business papers from estates with unknown heirs
- Lot 850197 contains a marriage certificate issued in Baltimore, Maryland, and dated 20 September 1941 for Samuel Fambro and Elizabeth Reed; deed of trust dated 28 January 1949 between Elizabeth Fambro and Samuel Fambro (grantors) and Thomas J. Williams and S. Thomas Martin (grantees) for a parcel of land in Campbell County, Virginia; and deed dated 1 November 1958 between James B. Glass and Annie B. Glass (grantors) and Samuel Fambro and Elizabeth Fambro (grantees) for a parcel of land in the City of Roanoke, Virginia
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Dept. of the Treasury. (Search Virginia Dept. of the Treasury as author).
- Biographical or historical data
- The Treasurer is the custodian of any property presumed abandoned and remitted to the state's custody for safekeeping. The intangible personal property is retained by the Treasurer after being declared unclaimed, for eventual delivery to the person claiming an interest in said property pursuant to Sections 55-210.20 through 55-210.22 of the Code of Virginia. Per Library of Virginia retention schedule 152-006, intangible personal property records are retained by the Dept. of Treasury for 20 years and then any records deemed archival are transferred to the Library of Virginia for permanent retention.
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
ContextContext of Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Samuel Fambro, 1941-1958
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Samuel Fambro, 1941-1958
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/b6UwBfsUzRw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/b6UwBfsUzRw/">Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Samuel Fambro, 1941-1958</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...