The Resource Suffolk Steamboat Company records, 1888-1894
- Suffolk Steamboat Company records, 1888-1894
- Inclusive dates
- These records contain reports made to the Auditor of Public Accounts "by express, steamship and steamboat companies, who may run steamships, steamboats, vessels, or barges, or other floating property, for the transportation of passengers or freight," concerning equipment, real estate, and gross income
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 177
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works Inventory.
ContextContext of Suffolk Steamboat Company records, 1888-1894
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Suffolk Steamboat Company records, 1888-1894
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/bUz2oNXK5P8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/bUz2oNXK5P8/">Suffolk Steamboat Company records, 1888-1894</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...