The Resource Adam Dickinson, : accounts and vouchers, 1811-1818
- Adam Dickinson, : accounts and vouchers, 1811-1818
- Title remainder
- accounts and vouchers
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Office Records: General Records - Other General Records
- This series contains accounts of the payments made on the debt and vouchers submitted to Dickinson for payment
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) (Search as Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928))
- Biographical or historical data
- On 8 February 1811 the General Assembly passed an act that allowed Adam Dickinson, of Bath County, to discharge a judgment obtained in the General Court by the commonwealth against William Morris and John G. Brown upon a forfeited forthcoming bond. Dickinson and James Davenport were securities for the bond and thus liable to payment when Brown and Morris defaulted. The General Assembly set up an installment plan whereby Dickinson paid off his debt.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 10
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of Adam Dickinson, : accounts and vouchers, 1811-1818
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Adam Dickinson, : accounts and vouchers, 1811-1818
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/bkQxFmAzdi0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/bkQxFmAzdi0/">Adam Dickinson, : accounts and vouchers, 1811-1818</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...