The Resource Lucinda Lee letters, 1796
- Lucinda Lee letters, 1796
- Inclusive dates
- Letters, 1796, of Lucinda "Sukie" Lee of Smithfield in Isle of Wight County, Virginia. This accession includes two letters, the second of which is a transcription, written to Polly Upshur of "White Hall" in King and Queen County, Virginia. The subjects of the letters are of each others health and Polly's family
- Biographical or historical data
- Lucinda Lee may have been the daughter of Thomas L. Lee (1730-1778) and Mary Aylett. Polly Upshur may have been known as Maria Upshaw (b.1772) and was the daughter of John and Mary LaFon Upshaw of "White Hall" in King and Queen County, Virginia. Polly married Dr. John LaFon and the couple moved to Versailles, KY.
- Cataloging source
- Location of originals duplicates
- Brooks, Mary L.
ContextContext of Lucinda Lee letters, 1796
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Lucinda Lee letters, 1796
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/bmeRk_UiQes/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/bmeRk_UiQes/">Lucinda Lee letters, 1796</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...