The Resource 1806.
- Inclusive dates
- Certificate, 1806, of Greenbrier County, (West) Virginia, acknowledging the attendance of a witness in the criminal case Commonwealth of Virginia versus Michael Rodgers
- Member of
- Biographical or historical data
- Greenbrier County was named for the Greenbrier River. It was formed in 1778 from parts of Botetourt and Montgomery Counties. A portion of Monroe County was added in 1827 and Fayette County in 1833. Greenbrier County was one of the fifty western Virginia counties to form the state of West Virginia in 1863.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
ContextContext of 1806.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1806.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/btEO12WTTpI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/btEO12WTTpI/">1806.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...